We will allow day visitors between 6 am and 6 pm daily. Please note that only six (6) groups of maximum six people each will be allowed at any time.
Day visitors need to book in advance and pay the full amount of R 50 per person per day and via EFT, before access will be granted. Once proof of payment has been received the gate code will be provided.
Day visitors will comply with all the T & C for Hanlin Lodge especially taking note of the following:
- No pets will be allowed.
- No loud noises or music may be played.
- No entering or use of any of the chalets or other facilities, excluding bathrooms, swimming pool and TV room.
- No use of kitchen facilities or equipment.
- Fire may only be made at allocated braai areas at the camp site.
- No gazebo or any other structure may be erected on the dam wall.
- Ice and wood is usually available for sale at the lodge but do check in advance.
- Do not park on the lawn!!!!!
For bookings please complete and submit the request form.